mr-salsas.com is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on goodwebinfo.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
mr-salsas.com – DMCA Copyright Policy
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials, including the specific URL or URLs that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that trendy-a is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information of the person notifying trendy-a, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Buzz Noble at email@example.com
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent
It is mr-salsas.com’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and trendy-a will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.